Re: Jaws 16, Outlook 2013 issues

HAMILTON

Sometimes, pressing insert+escape - refresh - fixes quirks like that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Louise Johnson
via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2015 12:55 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Louise Johnson <herclouise@shaw.ca>
Subject: RE: Jaws 16, Outlook 2013 issues

Hi I don't have that problem and I tried it with the last few messages that I
didn't want to keep.

when I do control delete I end up in the in box so I don't know how to help
you.
I use the latest JAWS 16 and windows 8.1 and Outlook 2013 business version.

I have a question for all when turning on computer and going into email the
first message is a problem after opening it as I lose speech and if I alt tab
around it fixs the problem is anyone else having this problem. Louise and
princess Kiara