From: Adrian Spratt via Jfw
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Adrian Spratt
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2015 9:32 AM
Subject: RE: Word 2010 has been crashing lately

The problem has become worse in the past month or so. Labtech was installed
last October, and I was having problems at the time that either went away or
that I just got used to working around. I do worry about background
programs. Background antivirus programs have been a problem in the past, as
many JAWS users know, but I don't believe that's the case this time. It's
the Labtech message that keys me in on that application. I'm hoping someone
else has it on their system and can report their experience with it.