From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Russell Solowoniuk via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2015 12:40 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Russell Solowoniuk
Subject: Re: Jaws 16, Outlook 2013 issues

Hi Kevin,

Yes, if I close an email message, press delete, and then open the next message, all works fine.. I wanted to avoid doing this though. Especially when going through an email list like this Jaws list, I like to read through all the messages quickly, and having to close a message, delete it, and then open the next message, really does add a lot of time to the process when you are reading hundreds of messages. It’s so fast when CTRL + D works as it ought to.

Thanks,

Russell
On Aug 5, 2015, at 10:29 AM, Kevin Hourigan via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hello Russell,
I am using the latest Jaws, Windows 7, 64,bit, and Outlook 2013, and
do not experience that issue. Did you try escape, and then delete to circumvent it?

Cheers Kevin