From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Russell
Solowoniuk via Jfw
Sent: August-05-15 9:08 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@gmail.com>
Subject: Jaws 16, Outlook 2013 issues

Hi everyone,

I'm running Jaws 16, latest update, and Outlook 2013. My problem is, when
reading messages, when I am in an email message, and press CTRL + D to
delete the message, I am placed in the next email message in the list, but
Jaws loses focus. In order to get focus into the email message I must either
alt tab away and then back into the message, or, press the alt key twice.
Has anyone else experienced this issue, and, if so, is there a fix for it?

I am running Windows 10, but didn't wish to mention this, as the issue was
happening in Windows 8.1 as well.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Russell