From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
via Jfw
Sent: August-05-15 6:51 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
Subject: RE: Word 2010 has been crashing lately

Latest release of JAWS 16.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jew [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Feliciano
Godoy via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2015 9:39 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Feliciano Godoy

Hi, I suggest your repair Microsoft Word. It is not going to hurt. It was
simply narrow down what the problem is. What version of jaws do you have?

Regards,Feliciano For tech tips and updates, LIKE
www.facebook.com/theblindman12v Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

On Aug 5, 2015, at 5:36 AM, Adrian Spratt via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
wrote:

Hi. Word 2010 was always stable for me until the last few weeks. I've
spoken to my tech guy who says none of his clients are having this problem.
I'm the only one who has JAWS, which suggests the problem may lie with one
of the recent JAWS updates and its interaction with Word and other programs
running in the background.

I'll pause typing, and Word will announce it is closing. Usually it comes
back quickly, but my focus has shifted to the top of the document. Once in a
great while it doesn't come back, and I've lost some data this way.
Fortunately, I've long made a practice of saving every few minutes, so this
isn't a serious problem, but it is a distraction.

I located online instructions for running a Word 2010 repair, but my tech
guy discourages me from taking this step because he's convinced the problem
isn't with Word.

So, my question is whether anyone else has experienced problems along
these lines in recent weeks? I'd like to contact FS and not have them come
back with the standard, and I suppose understandable, "We can't
replicate..." and "We haven't received reports...," etc.