From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
via Jfw
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2015 12:55 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
Subject: RE: deleting XP OE email

Hi, Mario.

It's been a while since I had OE, but this problem sounds vaguely familiar.

First, is your friend pressing the delete key from the message list? I don't
think it works inside the message. (Keep in mind that JAWS says "delete"
because that verbalization is assigned to the delete key.)

I'm guessing that possibility is unlikely, so the following come to mind,
all assuming JAWS is focused on the message but in the message list:

1. Control-d for delete.

2. Control-shift-v for move. Select another folder as the target, such as
the "delete" folder, and see if it can be deleted from the new location. Or,

3. Press the applications key, then arrow down to "delete" and press enter.

Some other technique seems to be sloshing around my brain, but it won't
surface yet.

If these suggestions don't work, let me know and I'll see if I can find my
old OE notes.