Re: learning to do scripting

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

I never got any further than batch files, something we don't use much these days.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mcginnis, Barbara via Jfw
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 11:01 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Mcginnis, Barbara
Subject: RE: learning to do scripting

I took scripting at St. Petersburg at Freedom-Scientific. Now, this was ten years ago. I am sighted and I was lost. I am not a programmer at heart and that is what scripting is--programming. If I was writing a script/program to fry an egg, I would forget that I needed to open a drawer to find the flapjack flipper to turn the egg.