From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Barbara
Hansen
via Jfw
Sent: August-02-15 1:20 PM
To: Jfw lists <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Barbara Hansen <the2skibears@embarqmail.com>
Subject: function keys not working properly

Hi JFW friends,

I believe this topic has been discussed before, but, I can't seem to locate
my notes about this.

Now, when I press the "jaws/insert" key, and F12 for getting time, for
example, JAWS is not speaking this. I thought that I had corrected this
problem before, by going in to the "settings" menu, but can't seem to
determine where to find these instructions.

I have a Dell computer which does not have the "applications" key, but has
the FN key.

Any help would be appreciated.

Barbara H.