Another Windows LogOn question

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

Hi,

I have the Windows 7 LogOn message enabled, and I need it on as 2 of us share this computer and we each want our separate documents and music folders.

I would like, however, that the Windows screen doesn't lock periodically. How can I set this up? Right now, every 30 minutes or so I need to log back on with my password.

The second question is how can I change the settings so the screen goes dark after a certain period of time? My sighted wife says the blue screen that comes on when Windows logs off so I need to enter a password again for access is the most annoying night lite she's ever run up against. Sometimes, I need to let the computer run some lengthy backups at night.

Thanks in advance for any help. Keith