Amazon and JAWS; Response from Amazon

Tusing <ptusing@...>

Hi,

I put the response from amazon below after the quotation marks.

I sure would like to use their music player for a variety of good reasons.

If any one is making progress in making the player accessible, please let
me know; and how I can help get the issue resolved.

Many thanks. Amazon's response follows,

""

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay in resolving your issue. I tried contacting you at
the phone number listed in your Amazon account but haven't been able to
reach you.

I wanted to let you know that I've received a response from our technical
team, and they confirmed that our Amazon Music Application does not
currently support JAWS (Job Access With Speak) screen reader application on
your computer.

We're regularly working on improvements to your Music experience. I've let
the Music team know you're still interested in this feature.

Customer feedback like yours really helps us continue to improve our digital
music service. I've passed your input to the Amazon Music team for
consideration as we make future improvements.

If you still need to get in touch with us, we're happy to help you over the
phone. Please visit the following link, enter your phone number through the
Phone tab, and we'll call you:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/r.html?C=3GG4DES2VDURU&K=AEIJYMN462GX8&R=2ETVC3JE
ZP2XB&T=C&U=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Fhelp%2Fcustomer%2Fcontact-us
%3Fref_%3Dpe_584750_33951330&A=ZNPPMZTEGCPNAPPYVRAWAMUCAEMA&H=Z05ATTWMCJVIVB
TPQAIUP0NSQSSA&ref_=pe_584750_33951330>

We're available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

I hope this helps! Thanks again for your patience!

Best regards,
Mark B