Re: function keys not working properly

john.falter

*Hello Barbara:
Is it possible that you inadvertently switched from desktop to laptop keyboard?

*

On 8/2/2015 4:20 PM, Barbara Hansen via Jfw wrote:
Hi JFW friends,

I believe this topic has been discussed before, but, I can't seem to locate
my notes about this.

Now, when I press the "jaws/insert" key, and F12 for getting time, for
example, JAWS is not speaking this. I thought that I had corrected this
problem before, by going in to the "settings" menu, but can't seem to
determine where to find these instructions.

I have a Dell computer which does not have the "applications" key, but has
the FN key.

Any help would be appreciated.

Barbara H.