From: Barbara Hansen via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2015 12:19 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Barbara Hansen
Subject: RE: Removing lock screen from Windows 8.1

This doesn't seem to work for me. Do you mean to press "the windows key plus
r" to launch the "run" window from the "home screen" where the tiles for the
programs are located, or from the "desktop". Either way, I can't seem to get
past the "run" to get to step 3.
Any advice would be helpful.

Barbara H.