From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Anders
Boholdt-Petersen via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2015 4:42 AM
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Anders Boholdt-Petersen <english_correspondences@boholdt-petersen.dk>
Subject: Can I get start up sound back in Windows 10 and the action center
with JAWS

Hi everyone

1. After I have upgraded one of my computer from Windows 8,1 to Windows 10,
the operating system not longer play the start up sound.

On Windows 8.1 I could make a fix via the Windows registry database so the
sound came back, but the fix dont work in Windows 10.

Can I get the start up sound back again, so I as blind can hear when Windows
10 is ready?

2. What is your experience with the new build action center in Windows 10,
and can I disable the action center?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anders