From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Cliff Self via
Jfw
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2015 4:53 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Cliff Self <cliff@cablespeed.com>
Subject: Tutorial on Outlook 2013 with Jaws?

Is there a comprehensive turtorial on using Outlook 2013 with Jaws? My I SP
recently forced me to give up my comfortable Outlook Express, and I'm now
flying blind, so to speak, with Outlook. I've combed the Freedom Scientific
website, and there's some useful info there, but I can't find anything on
the basics, like configuring Outlook to work easily with Jaws. Such a
tutorial might save a bunch of traffic on this list.

Thanks,

Cliff