From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Jim Portillo via Jfw
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2015 12:55 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Jim Portillo
Subject: Windows 10

Good morning,

It may be too soon to ask, but I know some of you guys probably have been playing with or exploring already.
Has anyone successfully and independently installed and used Windows 10?
I've heard/read a couple of different things about not being able to install it without Narrator or something along those lines.

Also, does anyone know about Windows 10 being free for a limited time before we'd have to actually subscribe to it? I don't like that idea. What would that mean...One day I wake up and my computer wouldn't work any more until I pay money for the Windows service?
I'm a bit confused about that.

Thanks.
Jim

Sent from my iPhone 6!