From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Jim Portillo
via Jfw
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2015 9:55 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Jim Portillo <portillo.jim@gmail.com>
Subject: Windows 10

Good morning,

It may be too soon to ask, but I know some of you guys probably have been
playing with or exploring already.
Has anyone successfully and independently installed and used Windows 10?
I've heard/read a couple of different things about not being able to install
it without Narrator or something along those lines.

Also, does anyone know about Windows 10 being free for a limited time before
we'd have to actually subscribe to it? I don't like that idea. What would
that mean...One day I wake up and my computer wouldn't work any more until I
pay money for the Windows service?
I'm a bit confused about that.

Thanks.
Jim