Re: Trouble accessing menus in latest iTunes

Feliciano G

Hi,
Reboot jaws by pressing jaws key + windows key + F4 hope that helps.

Regards,Feliciano For tech tips and updates, LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v
jun 30, 2015, at 5:48 PM, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hi,

Running Windows 7 Pro 64-bit with latest J16.

After opening itunes, I go to the menu bar with an alt key. I can navigate to various menu headings with left right cursor, but nothing I do gets me into a list of options within any given menu category.

This worked fine last night.

I've tried closing an reopening iTunes several times. I've closed JAWS and restarted. Nothing seems to help.

Sometimes I get an announcement of Context menu, but nothing reads when this is up.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, Keith