Re: Is anyone familiar with outlook 2013

Feliciano G

Hi,
Navigate to your mail folders column. There you can find your email folders. You will want to locate your inbox folder that is above your email then press the application key and select new folder.

Regards,Feliciano For tech tips and updates, LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

On Jul 30, 2015, at 10:51 PM, David Ingram via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hi list members, I'm wanting to know if anyone is familiar with outlook
2013? The reason why I ask this question is because I want to create
folders for different messages to go to from different lists that I'm on.
I'd like to make sure that the different folders are all the same level as
my in box. I would appreciate any information that you might have
concerning my inquiry.