From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Roger Levine via Jfw
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 11:19 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Roger Levine
Subject: RE: Navigating the New York Times

Hi Jimmy,
I have found that opening the heading of "view mobile version" renders the
articles quite readable friendly. After opening the article link, tab
several times past the section heading and tab to view mobile version. Tab
several more times to the beginning of the article. You will pass several
more heading, but keep going.
Roger