From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kenny via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 1:04 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Kenny
Subject: get windows 10:

Hi I pressed enter on the check for upgrade stastus in the get windows
10 menu and I got a web page with the following links Does these links
indicate that windows 10 is ready to install?
Get Started
<http://cmsresources.windowsphone.com/gwxapp/2.0/en-US/index.html#>
Reboot now
<http://cmsresources.windowsphone.com/gwxapp/2.0/en-US/index.html#> OK,