FW: Help Please !! Message rules for Outlook 2007 Jaws 16

O.Addison Gethers

I'm resending my message to the list.

Addison

From: O.Addison Gethers [mailto:O.AddisonGethers@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 5:50 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Help Please !! Message rules for Outlook 2007 Jaws 16

Hello All,

I have jaws 16 and window7 desktop computer ,also have Microsoft outlook
outlook 2007 !! I'm having trouble getting message rules to be created with
set up !! I did follow someone instruction to create and set up message
rules for groups folder !! I have already create 2 folder but I can't seem
to get the folder highlight so I can new rules set where I can get e-mail to
go to the folder to receive it. Can someone send me a instruction how to set
up message rules for outlook 2007 ?

Addison