From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-
jdh.com] On Behalf Of Amar Jain
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 17:53
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Off-topic: Openbook and Pearl for solving captcha?

Dear Listers And Moderator,
This time my question is related to Pearl and Openbook for solving
captcha. I tried a lot to subscribe to open-book group on yahoo, but
neither the request is approved nor the moderator of the group replies
back to the email sent. Yahoo customer care also doesn’t do anything
unfortunately. And that is why I brought this here.
In the latest podcast, one of the things explained was that If you do
print screen, and run it through pearl, then there are chances of the
captcha getting recognized and read.
Now since there is no option to just convert any image into text
without taking snapshot through Pearl, does that mean that after doing
print screen, you can take picture of your monitor and then can read
it?
Or, is there any other way to which they are referring too in the
podcast?
Any explanation may be sent to me off the list, since many of us would
not want to read about openbook and pearl here.
Thanks And Regards,
Amar Jain.