From: "Drew Hunthausen via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Drew Hunthausen" <dhunthausen@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 7:27 PM
Subject: RE: JAWS and Amazon

I'm really sorry to hear these kind of things. I've had pretty good in terms
of dealings with freedom scientific but have had a couple times where tech
support or customer service seems to be more likily to tell me how stupid
I'm for asking questions. I don't think people should be in any job that
incounters live people who are like that. Very frustrating.