From: "ferretdance83" <ferretdance83@frontier.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 4:31 PM
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: Accessible entertainment software: games and music

I am a fan of RSGames, an online server on which persons using screen-readers can play Monopoly, Uno, Yahtzee, etc. with other people over the web. Kitchen's Inc. has many simple downloadable games for your computer. I have also heard of Hope, an accessible version of Pandora, the music station creation website (but have not tried it). These accessible software programs have been proven to be JAWS-friendly. RSGames and Kitchen's Inc. are free, and I am very fond of free. Hope cost $10.00. I run Vista with JAWS 10 (Sad, I know).

What other accessible entertainment programs are you aware of? How much did you pay for them? What version of JAWS and Windows are you using with them that make them accessible?

With respect,

Lori Richardson
President of Ferrets at Heart
Ferret Rescue of Huron, Ohio