From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
via Jfw
Sent: July-28-15 1:14 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: reading objects

What do you do to list objects?

Best to you from,

Carolyn

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kimsan via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Kimsan" <kimsansong@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 2:47 PM
Subject: reading objects

I'm testing a scanning software, so my question is this.

After scanning the document, it brings it up in word, I see all the text
on
the screen, but it says the document has 27 objects. I know how to list
the
objects but how do I read the content? I'm down arrowing and nothing is
said besides blank.

I'm using the 30 day abby fine reader btw.

Thank you.