Re: Google Docs

Niall Gallagher <nialljg91@...>

Hi Lee,

The below link contains information regarding the use of Google
Applications with assistive technology such as screen readers and brail
inputs.

https://support.google.com/a/answer/1631886?hl=en

Kind regards,

Niall

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 28, 2015, at 5:18 PM, Lee Anne Atkinson via Jfw <
jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Good afternoon all,

I will be switching companies soon and much of their information is stored
in Google Docs. I have never used this before nor Gmail nor Google
Hangouts, so I am a complete newbie to this. Is it accessible to JAWS? I
am hesitant to dive in as I recall hearing less than stellar reviews on the
list in the past. Thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!

Lee Anne