Re: Calling All Script Writers

northstar1950@...

hmmm, you have two closing parenthises

Legend has it that on Monday 7/27/2015 09:51 PM, Ed Marquette via Jfw said:
About half the time, when I need a script, what I really need is a
macro.

I am stumped with the simplest problem.

I have an application which will work fine if only I pass the down
arrow through to the application, not permitting JAWS to process
it. I know this works because I've done it manually.

So, I want a simple script, which I've assigned to Windows down
arrow.

The first script command is the ByPass command, and I think that
works.

I'm then thinking I should send the TypeKey command followed with
the parameter (DownArrow).

So the line reads:

TypeKey (DownArrow)

Well, I get a compile error on the TypeKey command.

I think I am overlooking something pretty simple.

as the parameter.

Sent from my Yoga IdeaPad

I. Edward Marquette

Universal Phone: 408.692.5640