From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Greg Nickel
via Jfw
Sent: July-27-15 12:31 PM
To: Jfw@...
Cc: Greg Nickel <greg.nickel.works@...>
Subject: "go to" cels in excel.

Hi all.

I'm not sure that this is a JAWS question or not but your help is
appreciated either way.

In excel 2010 I'd like to be able to identify cells that are "Obscured
widen" or cells that are not formulated correctly and show some kind of
error message. More or less I'd like to be able to proof the sheet before
sending.

Any thoughts on how to do this efficiently?

Thanks.

Greg