From: "John Martyn" <johnrobertmartyn@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 5:58 PM
Subject: Apple accessibility email

Hi folks,
Sorry to be a bother but I have misplaced the accessibility email for apple or iTunes. We aretrying to get apple's attention through as many channels as we can.
We're also trying to get in touch with Stevie Wonder who made the push for iPods to be voice over, or at least he helped.
If someone has the email for apple's accessibility that would be great.
Thanks,
John