From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
via Jfw
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2015 1:33 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Adrian Spratt
Subject: RE: Navigating the New York Times

Yes, I use all these techniques except for flexible web partly because the
NYT's webpages change from time to time and partly because the method is
just too cumbersome if used across the many websites I visit. In addition to
the minor annoyance of skipping links, etc., with n and other quick
navigation keys, the NYT format alters as I progress down each page.
Eventually lines break up, and I need to refresh. When I refresh, I often
find my focus has shifted elsewhere. I avoid "say all" on the NYT website
because I don't like to sit here as JAWS plows through ads, promotions of
other articles, photo captions, etc.

Navigation just shouldn't be this complicated. It's too distracting, as well
as time-consuming.