From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of James Homuth
via Jfw
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 4:28 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: James Homuth
Subject: Accessible BitTorrent clients?

I've been not really paying attention to the torrenting scene of late so am
a little out of touch. What are people using for torrenting these days? I
used to use UTorrent, but I've noticed the latest version has started to
hang my system a fair bit. I'm still using JAWS 14, so a client that works
best with that version would be appreciated - though if I need to, I can
always upgrade to 16. Thoughts and feedback would be awesome.