Help with new external hard drive

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

Hi,

I have a new My Passport 2 TB drive that I've connected via USB to my PC -- Windows 7, 64-bit, running J16 latest build.

The drive is seen in Windows Explorer, and I can get to it fine, listing the several onboard folders, but I can't seem to do anything with it. All I get is a statement about a Context menu, but nothing I do generates any activity, whether using cursor keys, Tab, Control Tab, Applications key.

I'm stumped. I haven't had this problem with other drives of this type I've used, all of which were just plug-n-play.

Any help appreciated. Keith