From: "Michael B. via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Michael B." <mb69mach1@charter.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2015 10:17 AM
Subject: Re: Google Search Results Not Numbered

Hi Again Bil,

Thank you very much for enlightening me about the Developers Tools. I've
never been in there, & it's very interesting, to say the least! However,
deleting the domain cookies did not help at all. Something though, on my XP
computer running J13, Jaws will read the search results numberically, but
not running J15! I had stated that J15 on my XP computer would read the
search results numberically, but I was wrong. Neither J15 or J16 reads
search results numerically on my Windows7 Pro computer.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool. Go Dodgers!