Re: Unassisted windows 7 install

Nickus de Vos <bigboy529@...>

Thank you Ben. We all use windows but have to install windows in order
to install jaws and it's not as if we subscribed to this list just to
ask this question, I'm a jaws user like everybody else on this list. I
think people on the list should chil, if a topic doesn't concern you,
why do you open the mail in the first place.
Nickus

On 9/13/11, Ben Humphreys <brh@opticinspiration.org> wrote:
I believe this is a JAWS issue and here's why:

Because JAWS does not come pre-loaded in a Windows install like
Voiceover does, there is a "bootstrapping" process that one must
endeavor to repeat in order to install Windows so that JAWS can then
be installed.

Generally, I'm in favor of keeping the list on topic, especially when
folks abuse the priviledge. But I don't think this is the case here
and there seems to be widespread interest in the topic, as it's a
situation faced by every JAWS user sooner or later.

Or so it seems to me.

Ben

At 12:57 PM 9/13/2011, you wrote:
This isn't a jaws issue, please take it to a more appropriate list like
blindtech.