List Admin

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Ben Humphreys
Sent: September 13, 2011 5:20 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Unassisted windows 7 install

I believe this is a JAWS issue and here's why:

Because JAWS does not come pre-loaded in a Windows install like
Voiceover does, there is a "bootstrapping" process that one must
endeavor to repeat in order to install Windows so that JAWS can then
be installed.

Generally, I'm in favor of keeping the list on topic, especially when
folks abuse the priviledge. But I don't think this is the case here
and there seems to be widespread interest in the topic, as it's a
situation faced by every JAWS user sooner or later.

Or so it seems to me.

Ben

At 12:57 PM 9/13/2011, you wrote:
This isn't a jaws issue, please take it to a more appropriate list like
blindtech.