From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Lauren via Jfw
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2015 12:02 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Lauren
Subject: reading a file with insertions & deletions in Word

Hi,

What is the best way for me to see the text as is if another person has made
insertions and or deletions in Word 2013? I don't want to see the changes I
made when I emailed it to the other person.

Is there a way to read what the document contains as if it was never
tampered with, but has the changes incorporated into the document?

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Lauren