Spelling on word 2013

Pablo Morales

Hi all,
Probably this question is a little bit stupid, but I don't see the way to
get what I need.
On Microsoft Word 2015, specifically on Office 365, when I press F7, to use
the spelling features, the dialog that opens is very different than that
appears on Outlook 2013. In the dialog on word 2013, doesn't appear the list
of suggestions. I tried to search the dialog using the OCR, even though it
didn't see anything like list of suggestions in this window. It doesn't
exist, or exist a keystroke to go to the list of suggestions?
Thanks for any advice.