From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Hourigan via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 7:27 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Kevin Hourigan
Subject: Hp Printers

Hello Listers,
I have a
hp laserjet pro mfp m127 fn, Jaws 16, Windows 7, 64 bit, and have installed it’s program, at least it shows up on my hard drive, but it does not show up in the control panel, nor when I press control P, on a word document,and arrow around to select a printer. A sighted friend got the printer to work manually, but I can not direct it to print using Jaws. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Kevin.