Re: system tray hidden icons

Paul Martz <skewmatrix@...>

Here's a way to show nitification area icons in Windows 7. It probably works
in Windows 8, too, and I think it's more straightforward than the methods
I've seen described so far on this thread.

1. Open the start menu. In the search box, type N O T I F.
2. Down arrow until you hear "notification area icons". Press ENTER.
3. In the Notification Area Icons dialog, SHIFT+TAB until you hear "Always
show all icons and notifications on the taskbar".
4. Press SPACEBAR to toggle the setting so that the checkbox is checked.
Then press ENTER to close the dialog.

I hope that helps.
-Paul