From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Claudia via
Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 8:14 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Claudia <claudiadr2013@gmail.com>
Subject: Optimizing Windows 8

Hi,

I have a new Dell Inspiron computer with Windows 8, and I need to know how
to optimize it. I don't know how to use windows 8, so any help would be
great.
Also, wanting to know what I can delete that Dell puts on there, that I
don't nee.
I have JFW 16 installed on it and I have no idea how to find any software
I've installed.
Thanks.