Re: How do I do a screen capture on a laptop?

douglas richard dexheimer

what is the nvda virtualize window keystroke?

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308
5527 N. Maplewood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
cell phone 913-244-0612
drichardd@earthlink.net

On 7/22/2015 8:57 PM, john.falter via Jfw wrote:

On 7/22/2015 7:14 PM, Soronel Haetir via Jfw wrote:
If you don't have a physical print screen key it is likely that you
> have one that can be activated by a Fn-key combo. Unfortunately
> which key you will need to hit in combination with Fn is model
> specific and you will probably need someone who can actually see the
> keyboard to tell you which one.
>
> You could try random keys and hope you find it but you might
> accidentally mute your sound or disable the network or something
> else undesirable if you go that route. And also unfortunately the
> manufacturer is unlikely to have a text list available that would
> simply tell you. Far easier to just to get some sighted assistance
> for this one.
>
> On 7/22/15, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. via Jfw
> <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I need to capture a webpage screenshot to send to a company about a
>> problem I am having on their site. How do I do a screenshot on a
>> laptop?
>>
>> Thanks in advance, Keith

Can you use the JAWS virtualize window function?
Jawskey + alt + w

---