From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Cy Selfridge
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 9:30 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: 12.0.1167

Hi,
I presume you are speaking of 12.1167?
Cy

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of ohio1803@q.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 9:26 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.

I have had my share of troubles with JAWS, over the years.
But I have to say, I am not having near the trouble some of you all are
talking about with version 12.
I installed the latest update this morning, it seems to work just great. I
don't know all the specifics of what was changed.
But my navigation is mostly all good. The responsiveness is good. On my
Windows 7 Home Premium Dell desktop, outside of my still going bonkers when
I try to get deep into the ribbon nightmares, the recent version of JAWS
seems to be working quite well.

Some of you I am sure are not making it up, the things you are describing.
But I just thought I would put in my 2 cents, lest everyone get all hepped
up and a scared of 12.

Thanks.
Rik