Re: How do I do a screen capture on a laptop?

john.falter

On 7/22/2015 7:14 PM, Soronel Haetir via Jfw wrote:
If you don't have a physical print screen key it is likely that you
have one that can be activated by a Fn-key combo. Unfortunately
which key you will need to hit in combination with Fn is model
specific and you will probably need someone who can actually see the
keyboard to tell you which one.

You could try random keys and hope you find it but you might
accidentally mute your sound or disable the network or something
else undesirable if you go that route. And also unfortunately the
manufacturer is unlikely to have a text list available that would
simply tell you. Far easier to just to get some sighted assistance
for this one.

On 7/22/15, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. via Jfw
<jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hi,

I need to capture a webpage screenshot to send to a company about a
problem I am having on their site. How do I do a screenshot on a
laptop?

Thanks in advance, Keith

Can you use the JAWS virtualize window function?
Jawskey + alt + w