From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Michael Mote
via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 10:07 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Michael Mote
Subject: Using JAWS with Avaya Agent One X

Hi folks! I was wondering if anyone here on the list had experience using
JAWS with Avaya Agent One X. I had the opportunity to test it yesterday. I
did not find anything that was not accessible. I did not go through the
whole application, because I had limited access. I would be interested to
hear from anyone who has used this application. Many thanks!