Re: How do I do a screen capture on a laptop?

Soronel Haetir

If you don't have a physical print screen key it is likely that you
have one that can be activated by a Fn-key combo. Unfortunately which
key you will need to hit in combination with Fn is model specific and
you will probably need someone who can actually see the keyboard to
tell you which one.

You could try random keys and hope you find it but you might
accidentally mute your sound or disable the network or something else
undesirable if you go that route. And also unfortunately the
manufacturer is unlikely to have a text list available that would
simply tell you. Far easier to just to get some sighted assistance for
this one.

On 7/22/15, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hi,

I need to capture a webpage screenshot to send to a company about a problem
I am having on their site. How do I do a screenshot on a laptop?

Thanks in advance, Keith

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com