From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Londa Peterson
via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 2:43 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Londa Peterson
Subject: RE: PDF documents

If you mean using convenient OCR, I don't think it converts the pictures at
all. I've never had anyone look to be sure, but I know I have gotten
extraneous text at times that I thought was probably pictures that JAWS
tried to OCR. Convenient OCR just puts the text into a virtual viewer. You
can then paste it wherever you want.