From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Andre Jarreau via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 2:19 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Andre Jarreau
Subject: RE: PDF documents

I'm told the resulting Word doc is an exact replica of the original PDF including graphics and images, photos etc. However only the text of the document is visible to screenreaders. Wish graphics and images were readable by Jaws but they are not.
I've heard there is soon to be released a device called something like BumpPad It's said to be a tactile I-Pad type device made for blind people.
I don't know who makes it or when it will be released. It was described as being able to read graphs and possibly images. Don't know any more than that. I will for sure be looking for it when it hits the market.

Andre