From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Bill White via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 10:31 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Bill White
Subject: Re: PDF documents

That's not going to work in this case, because all she is getting in the document are graphics. She may need to convert the document with OCR software such as OpenBook. she can also use the services of RoboBraille if she can upload the document.

I'll include the link for her here.

http://robobraille.org/

Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com