From: "Adrian Spratt via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 04:21 AM
Subject: I can't sign in at Bank of America

I've had this problem for the past week. When I go to the sign-in page and
enter my username, I get a message saying the username must be at least six
characters long. (Mine has more.) It seems the system isn't recognizing that
I've entered the data in the edit field.

I've toggled the virtual cursor on and off. When entering the data in the
edit field fails to get me to the next screen, I've gone back and pressed
enter on the edit field before entering the username. Still no success.

When I turn on the JAWS cursor, I notice that my username appears on the
screen.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas?