From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Hassan via Jfw
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 6:50 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: dreamy.eyes.ten@googlemail.com
Subject: HP laptop

Hi

Work gave me a hp ultrabook laptop, whichhas no insert button, or page
up/down/previous/next page. I've figured out the fn key plus the arrow keys
will do the page up etc.

Insert is FN plus ctrl and print screen button, does anyone know another way
of doing this? I've tried capslock plus print screen, this doesn't work.
Also when I'm typing the cursor jumps about, consequently I make mistakes.
Is there a way of disabling the mouse? I've had this done, but once I
restart the laptop the mouse pad is active again.

I would really really appreciate some help with this.

Kind Regards, Hassan.
Sent from my iPhone